Christmas is the season of giving and this year Rosewood London is giving in a big way. Fancy winning a 5 night stay in any Rosewood property around the world and return business class flights for two? You do? Excellent. Well you’ve come to the right place.
It’s a long way from the North Pole but Santa has swapped his sleigh for a vintage 1993 red convertible Mini and he’s checking out the sights and sounds of London before his annual adventure on Christmas Eve.
If you see Santa spinning around the capital, Christmas carols pumping and festive treats piled high, be sure to take a picture and share it on Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #RosewoodMiniHamper to be in with a chance of winning the holiday of a lifetime.
In addition, Rosewood London has created the most festive and decadent Christmas hampers you’ll ever see to spoil your friends and family this year. You have the choice of three, with the Medium Hamper (£230) in association with Harvey Nichols containing the likes of Pain is Good Bloody Mary mix, Harvey Nichols vodka, Christmas chutney, Christmas spiced biscuits, and a chocolate box selection to name a few.
The Large Hamper (£1,000), known as the luxury drinks cabinet, is also in association with Harvey Nichols and contains 33 luxury bevvies including Haig Club Whisky, Champagne Brut NV, Late Bottled Vintage Port and Edmond Briottet Crème de Cassis & Pêche Liqueur, all of which will surely get your Christmas off to a flying start.
The ultimate Christmas hamper though, is Rosewood London’s Mini Hamper worth £88,000, in support of Samuel L Jackson’s charity, One for the Boys. Bids start at £18,000 and the highest bidder receives allllll of this:
- One 1993 Mini Rover Cabriolet
- One weekend stay in Rosewood London’s Manor House Suite for two, including a spa treatment, breakfast, dinner, butler service and transfers
- One two-night stay for two in a top Signature Suite at the Hôtel de Crillon in Paris, including Eurostar travel
- One weekend stay in one of Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco’s villas for two, including flights from London
- One Perrier Jouët 1999 Belle Epoque Jeroboam
- One Ruinart Jerobaum
- One case (six bottles) of Perrier Jouët Rose 2004
- One case (six bottles) of Dom Perignon
- One case (six bottles) of Castiglion del Bosco Brunello Campo del Drago
- One Alexandra Scarlet Georgette Silk Layered Dress Embellished with Japanese Bugle Beads by Louise Kennedy
- One silk dressing gown by Turnbull & Asser
- Selection of Christmas cookies, cakes, candy canes, gingerbread cookies and more
If your credit card is a little frazzled after all the Christmas shopping but you still fancy being part of this festive campaign, you have between now and 23:59 on the 22nd December to spot Santa and enter the competition to win a 5 night stay in any Rosewood property and return business class flights. The phenomenally lucky winner will get an early Christmas present when the winner is announced on the 23rd. Even those on the naughty list have a chance of winning so keep your eye on Rosewood London’s Twitter to find out where Santa will be off to next.